10 September 2009

49 days until Baby is Due!

yellow pineapple
I'm 33 weeks along right now, so this means that the baby will be arriving sometime soon! I just read that the baby is currently the shape of a pineapple. Fitting, since I'm working on a new screen print of a pineapple. The Baby Center says that our little bundle of joy "is proportioned like a pineapple when it comes to weight -- a little over 4 pounds." And the length is more than 17 inches, head to heel. The Bump, on the other hand, says that I'm carrying around a honeydew.

I feel like I still have so much to do and quite a few items that we still need to purchase, including diapers. I need not stress, because I know that I have some diapers and diaper covers on the way. This is merely one of the diaper covers we'll be getting!

2 comments:

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Congrats!! My due date is Oct 17th! :) We are getting close!

Crunchy Clean Detergent said...

Remember Emilynn's size? :) Think along those lines ... def bigger then a honeydew, in my opinion!!!