13 August 2009

29 Weeks to Date

It's hard to believe that I'm already 29 weeks pregnant, and I'm sure I look at least this far along now. I've heard that I look big for only being this stage in the pregnancy, but I don't feel much different. Plus, I can do most everything I could earlier on. The biggest difference are the nudges I get in the ribs and the stomach throughout the course of one evening. Last night, I think I felt a little hand up in my ribs. I'm not sure though; it was 2:30 am. Anyway, this is me now.
29 Weeks to Date


On another note: Luke's started a contest at work and people are supposed to guess what sex our baby will be and when he/she will arrive. Whoever guesses the closest to the date and the is correct about the sex will win one of his six-packs of home brews. It think everyone's excited about this little contest. What do you think we'll have? And when do you think our little guy/gal will arrive? Maybe I'll think of a good prize for the guess that is best here.
guess
guess again

1 comment:

Tim Pettit said...

A boy. Oct. 27. Both arrived at by thoroughly unscientific methods. :)

The sonograms with the question marks were hilarious.

Sue and I are praying for you and Le Baby.

-- Tim